Thursday, December 29, 2011

Simply Amazing Progress!!

Logan has not been to therapy all week.  I am so excited to return on Monday!  They will be SHOCKED!The progress we have seen in Logan is amazing.  I can’t believe how much he has been talking this past week.  His vocabulary has seriously quadrupled.  He repeats EVERYTHING!  This is something he just did not do about a week ago. 

He is jumping off furniture and landing on his feet.  He is walking up and down stairs without holding onto the rail.  He is running without tripping or falling.  His balance is amazing.  I have not seen him stiff or even have any tremors in over a week.  This truly is a miracle.  Cliff and I keep looking at each other and saying “Is this for real?  Are you seeing what I am?” when he does things we have never seen him do.  Even something as simple as turning the handle on his “Jack in the Box” until it pops open without stopping or getting stiff is huge.  
His smile is infectious.  He is so happy and proud of himself.  I can’t imagine what is going through his little mind. I’m sure he feels so free and excited that his body can do things he has been trying to do for over a year now.  It is an amazing thing to watch.  Thank You, Lord! 
Thanks to all of you for your prayers.  Please continue as we await the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment