Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Blessings!

We had a wonderful Christmas in San Antonio.  We spent most of our time over at the Duncan’s house as we have not seen them since last August.  The boys enjoyed seeing Na-Na and Pa-Paw again and getting spoiled this Christmas.  Logan continues to improve daily and it is amazing how much he is talking as well.  I am not sure if it has anything to do with the medicine, but I have definitely seen a huge difference in his speech this last week.  What a wonderful Christmas blessing this has been.  We had so much fun seeing family and spending time together.  We are SO BLESSED!!!
Logan loves to watch movies on my laptop.

Time to open all the gifts!




He is getting so big!  Love him.







Logan loves his new bike.
Corbin having a shootout with his Uncle Justin.

Naptime for all. Big and small!




I have a picture of Corbin just like this one taken 8 years ago at Nana and Pa-Paw's house.



We stopped at a rest stop on the way home to let the boys run and play!

No comments:

Post a Comment