Dr. Marks was astounded by the vast improvement in Logan’s spasticity compared to just a few months ago. In fact, he adjusted it on the charts to normal! It was so incredible to see the amazement on the faces of the neurologists and office staff as they watched Logan run up and down the halls. Dr. Marks called it a “medical miracle”. His partner said it was “unbelievable”, as he was filled in on the results of Logan’s tests. All I could do was smile with tears in my eyes and think to myself......”No, it’s not unbelievable. We believed! We had faith!.......And yes, it is a miracle! GOD’S miracle!”
It has been a long month waiting for the results and I started to get discouraged and think maybe I was just imagining the improvements. A few weeks ago, we received word from the nurse that his MRI showed signs of CP but that the rest of the results were still pending. Naturally, I began to think the worst and I got a little disappointed. However, after seeing the doctor today my joy has returned! I am more than elated with all the positive feedback from the doctors. Today was such an encouraging and wonderful day! We have not had many of these days when it comes to doctor visits and test results. What an awesome feeling to leave with so much JOY!
I am trying to find the words to express our excitement, but there really are no words. This is HUGE and there just is nothing we can say to express or explain our graditude. So for now, we will just hug and love on our miracle baby and his big brother, cry tears of joy, and praise GOD from whom all blessings flow. This is one of those moments that you look to the heavens and KNOW THAT HE IS GOD and HE IS REAL! Thank you, Lord!
No comments:
Post a Comment