Monday, November 28, 2011
Answers to all our prayers!
I am so grateful that I have my Heavenly Father watching over my every need. I need not worry because he always takes care of us. Thank you to everyone for all your prayer. I felt it and I know that He was listening because every detail was taken care of over the past week. I have an overwhelming peace that the Lord has his hand in this, He has provided a way for us to finance the procedures, and He has worked out the timing of the procedures. His plan is so much better than my plan could ever be. He is able to do so much more than I can even imagine! God is so good, what He does is so good, and He has the PERFECT plan for our family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Amen! That's awesome!!
ReplyDeleteYAY! Such wonderful news! Love to you and your sweet family:)- Michelle
ReplyDelete