Corbin is back in school and enjoying his new teacher. He seems to be doing much better with his school work since his dyslexia was diagnosed and he is getting the proper help. Corbin is such a great kid and has a heart of GOLD! I love to watch him with his little brother, He just loves Logan so much and it shines through in his interaction with him every day. I can’t believe he is already 10 years old. He just seems so grown up. J His thoughts and actions are so much more mature this year. I enjoy him so much and love to just sit and talk with him about life. He really is so caring and smart! LOVE HIM!!!!
We had such a wonderful time reconnecting with Corbin this summer. It was a much needed break for all of us. We enjoyed the ship and all our excursions at each port. Corbin’s favorite excursion was zip lining in Rotan, Honduras. I have to say Cliff and I had fun zip lining, but our favorite was snorkeling in Belize. We went to a private island right off the coast of Belize and snorkeled, had BBQ, and played on the beach. It was so beautiful and we hope to return for our 20th anniversary in a couple years. Logan did great while we were away for 10 days. Mary and Lou came to the house and took care of Logan so that he could continue his therapy and be in his own environment while we were gone. What a precious gift to have in-laws and grandparents as wonderful as them! They are such a blessing! God has been so good to provide us with our each and every need throughout our 18 years together, and we are so blessed to have had the opportunity to make such beautiful memories this past summer!
Logan is doing great with his therapy. His therapists are still coming to see him every week in our home. We recently decided to get him some additional physical and speech therapy to help with some of his developmental challenges. I can really see a difference and he seems to enjoy going to the therapy gym to learn new things. Logan has had a rough couple of months though. He had strep throat and a double ear infection last month, landing him in the ER with 105 degree temp. Thankfully, they were able to break the fever and he did not have any seizures or severe reactions. This month he got a pretty bad upper respiratory infection, and had to have daily breathing treatments and steroids for two weeks. I think he is finally well, but we are going to keep him home for a while so he has time to fully recover and build up his immune system.
Logan is learning new words, climbing on everything, and running all over the place. I am so happy to see that he is such an active and happy little boy. He has such a sweet disposition. All his therapists tell me what a sweet and smart little boy he is, and that just warms my heart. I am so proud Logan is such a fighter and I know he will continue to do GREAT things in the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment