I have waited so long to start a blog because I did not know what to name it. As stupid as that sounds, it's the truth. As many of you know, this has been a very difficult, yet rewarding, year for our family. The verse that we have lived by and dedicated to our sweet Logan is Ephesians 3:20. Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us. So when Becca suggested "Immeasurably More", I thought it was perfect. It is late so I am not going to post much tonight, but I thought I should get over the hump of my first post. It has been a long time coming! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good girl :-)
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited that I get to read your blog! And the name is perfect.
ReplyDelete